Are you tired of trusting the Outfitter or guide to put you in his best spots. Here's your chance to scout a property, hang your stands, and kill a true trophy all by yourself. You will be able to hunt some of our prime properties the way you want to hunt them. We only take a certain number of hunters on each farm per year. Once we hit our number we close the farm for the year. Our DIY Farms are BOW ONLY.
This year we have 6 farms available for DIY Hunts ranging in size from 70 acres to 800 acres. Be sure to contact us and get all the detailed analysis on each farm. We will provide aerial maps and scouting notes before your hunt so you can start planning you strategies.
How it Works
- 50% Deposit and other 50% due on or before August 1, 2019.
- You are responsible for ALL your Meals and Lodging
- We'll direct you to nearest place to get your license (Walmart)
- We'll Provide you a list of nearby hotels
- There is A 8 Point Minimum size on all bucks.
- An Aerial Map showing property lines and scouting notes will be given to you
- An in depth tour of the property will be given the day before your hunt.
- On this tour, you will hear our scouting notes and be shown property boundaries.
- You may use Climbers, Lock on's, Ladders, or Ground Blinds(NO SCREW IN STEPS))
- After the tour, I will wish you luck and wait to hear about your success.
- You may use skinning facilities at the lodge. We will quarter and cape your deer for additional charge. ($100/deer)
Available Farms this season include 70 Acre, 140 Acre, 170 Acre, 180 Acre, 240 Acre and a 800 Acre
Please Email for Dates and Rates.
Contact for info. 941-952-8175
Already Have a Hunting Lease in Kentucky?
Have You Found a Hunting Lease, But Don't Have Time Set it up and Scout it?
We Will Do it For You!!!
Get it done, and get it done right. The professionals here at Whitetail Crossing will scout the property, hang tree-stands and hang trail cameras for you giving you the best opportunity to bag that buck of a lifetime.
What You Get Each Month:
- Detailed Aerial Maps Showing:
- Terrain Features
- Scouting Notes
- Possible Stand Locations
- Camera Locations
- Property Lines
- Video Tour of Property
- Detailed Monthly Report including Trail Cam Photos